Subject: Re: Bernoulli Box
From: Stethem Ted 5721 <[email-masked]>
To: LightWave Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 94 07:45:00 PDT

I have an A3000 and a Bernoulli and the same thing was happening to me.  I 
guess the Bernoulli "disconnects" itself if it is inactive, don't know for 
sure just guessing.  Anyway, the solution is get SCSI Mounter, a small 
utility program.  This program is also useful if/when you change Bernoulli 
disks after power-up.  Can't really tell you where to get it but it may be 
on the 'net somewhere.
 ----------
I have a Bernoulli in my A4000 and after a few minutes, it seems to spin
down and "click" (The light flashes while it spins down, but it doesn't go
off like it does when you eject a cartridge).  Then, when I try to access 
it,
it just hangs and I can't do anything with it... if I click on the Bernoulli
icon, it opens up a window, but it stays blank... it accesses the disk for a 

second and it stops... how do I fix this??

 -Taka

 --
Takahito "Dr.Love" Torimoto      SMILE!   Techwood Soccer Club 
Player/Manager
E-mail: [email-masked]    =)    Quadra 950/840av emulation by
Emplant
Georgia Tech:Electrical/Computer Engineer  Amiga 3000/25 + Amiga 
4000/Warp040
Atlanta Humane Society Mascot/Volunteer   V I D E O * T O A S T E R * 4 0 0 
0